How to setup email account in Outlook Express
1. Open your Outlook Express, click "Tools", then "Accounts"
2. A new "Internet Accounts" window pop up as below, click the "Add" button, and select "Mail..."
3. A new "Internet Connection Wizard" window pop up as below, enter your name in "Display Name", then click "Next" to continue
4. Enter your E-mail address (eg, firstname.lastname@example.org), then click "Next" to continue
5. Select "POP3" as My incoming mail server, then enter the incoming and outgoing mail server (eg. mail.yourdomain.com), and click "Continue"
Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server: eg. mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: eg. mail.yourdomain.com
6. Fill in the fields as below
Enter the fields as below:
Account name: Your full email address (eg. email@example.com)
Password: Your Password
Make sure the "Logon on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" is unticked.
Then click "Next" to continue
7. Click "Finish" to exit the Internet Connection Wizard
8. Now you are back to "Internet Accounts" window. Select the Account you created just now, and click "Properties" to finalize configuration.
9. A new Properties window pop up. Fill in the optional fields if necessary, such as Organization, and Reply address.
10. Click on the "Servers" tab, tick the "My server requires authentication". Make sure "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is unticked
11. Click the "Advanced" tab, change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server port number to "587". If you choose to "Leave a copy of messages on server", we would advise to remove from server at most after 7 days to minimize the risk of overusage of disk space. Click "Apply", and "OK" to finish.
12. Lastly, click "Close" to finish the configuration and now you are ready to use Outlook Express as your email client.