How to setup email account in Microsoft Outlook 2013
1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2013. From top left menu click "FILE". From Account Information, click "Add Account". Check the "Manual setup or additional server types".
2. Check the POP or IMAP.
3. Fill in the fields as below
Enter the User Information fields as below:
Your Name: Your Display name
Email Address: Your full email address (eg. email@example.com)
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com
Enter the Logon Information fields as below:
Username: Your full email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your Password
Make sure the "Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" is unticked.
DO NOT click the option "Test Account Settings..." at this moment, instead click "More settings..." to continue
4. A new Internet E-mail Settings window pop up. Click on the "Outgoing Server" tab, tick the option "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
5. Click the "Advanced" tab, change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port number to "587", drag the Server Timeouts to Long (10 minutes). If you choose to "Leave a copy of messages on server", we would advise to remove from server at most after 7 days to minimize the risk of overusage of disk space. Click "OK" to finish this Internet E-mail Settings.
6. Lastly, click "Finish" to finish the configuration and now you are ready to use MS Outlook 2013 as your email client.