How to setup email account in Microsoft Outlook
1. Open your MS Outlook, click "Tools", then "Accounts..."
2. A new "Account Settings" window pop up as below, click the "E-mail" tab, and click on the "New..." button
3. A new "Add New E-mail Account " window pop up as below, choose "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP" as your E-mail Service, then click "Next" to continue
4. Enter Your Name (Your Display Name), E-mail Address (eg, email@example.com), and Password
5. After key in all the fields in the previous step, click on the option Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click "Next"
6. Choose Internet E-mail as your E-mail Service, and click "Next"
7. Fill in the fields as below
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com
Enter the Logon Information fields as below:
Username: Your full email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your Password
Make sure the "Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" is unticked.
DO NOT click the option "Test Account Settings..." at this moment, instead click "More settings..." to continue
8. A new Internet E-mail Settings window pop up. In the "General" tab, fill in the optional fields if necessary, such as Organization, and Reply E-mail address.
9. Click on the "Outgoing Server" tab, tick the option "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
10. Click the "Advanced" tab, change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port number to "587", drag the Server Timeouts to Long (10 minutes). If you choose to "Leave a copy of messages on server", we would advise to remove from server at most after 7 days to minimize the risk of overusage of disk space. Click "OK" to finish this Internet E-mail Settings.
11. Now you are back to "Add New E-mail Account" window. Now click "Next" to finalize configuration.
12. Lastly, click "Finish" to finish the configuration and now you are ready to use MS Outlook as your email client.